Paypal was the first payment provider that came to my mind when reading this week’s assignment. I’ve always looked at Paypal as a personal and secure way of buying through websites online. Paypal has always been very convenient to me. Every time I want to make a payment, I don't have to pull out my credit card or type my billing info, I Simply click on the PayPal checkout button, log in to my PayPal account, and select my preferred payment method. Paypal complete all of the payment process without sharing my info with merchants and sellers.
Paypal is a alternative provider that allows customers to send, receive, and hold funds in 24 currencies worldwide. “These currencies are the Australian dollar, Brazilian real, Canadian dollar, Chinese renminbi yuan “(Wikepedia). By doing some research I found out that millions of shoppers prefer to pay with PayPal. If a Business already accept credit cards online, it can also accept PayPal by adding its Express Checkout button. It is proven that 23% of online shoppers like to pay with PayPal and there are 90 million active PayPal accounts. Paypal also Accept payments on mobile website or app too, making it much more convenient for customers. Paypal has a great reputation with its business and online shoppers love the convenience and security of PayPal. Therefore, I believe Paypal will be the most appropriate e-commerce provider for my “fictional” bussiness as well.
P.S More information about Paypal can be found at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PayPal or https://www.paypal.com/
See you all next week!
-MV
No comments:
Post a Comment